How to change my Fiverr username?
This post will guide you how to change username of your Fiverr account
How to Change Fiverr Username or Profile Name?
Now is the time to change the profile name for your Fiverr account.
- Login to your fiverr account, click your profile picture from the Fiverr Homepage. And select “Settings”.
- In the ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION AREA, choose a reason for the account deactivation.
- In the present case, the goal is to change the username. So, you should select the “I want to change my Username” option.
- Click “Deactivate account”.
- A confirmation email is sent to your Gmail account, signaling the account deactivation.
- Now, go to the Fiverr Homepage click, “Join Now” and create a new Fiverr account with the targeted username.
- If you’ve revenue pending for clearance or for withdrawal. Contact Fiverr customer support. Read More on how Fiverr Payment Process Works?
- Ratings and response-rate etc. are saved.
- Make sure you use a different email address while creating a new account. And make efforts in finding a magnetizing username.
Why should you not change your Fiverr username?
You should not change your Fiverr username for a couple of below reasons:
- You may lose your loyal and returning customers because now you will have a different name and they cannot identify you.
- You will lose the Gig along with the optimized, headline, description and valuable reviews on them.
- You will have to set up a new account which is a massive waste of time.
What is the best way to change your Fiverr username?
The best way is to create a new account with a different username and then let your existing customers know about your new account.
Next, recreate all your Gigs in your new account. Now you go and deactivate your old account by choosing the “I have another Fiverr account” option under account deactivation section.
This way you use your old Fiverr account Gigs as a reference while recreating in your new account and also retain your existing customers.