How to connect payoneer account to fiverr for withdrawl
Fiverr is one of the best platform to earn extra bucks as a freelancer. Fiverr offers different services including Web designing, Graphic designing, Article writing, Social Media Post Designing, Data entry, WordPress installation, Program developing, above all SEO and many other services.
If you already started earning from Fiverr platform then its time to withdraw your funds via payoneer.
How to link your Fiverr account to Payoneer?
1: Log in to your Fiverr and Click on your name in the upper right corner. You’ll get a drop-down menu, click Revenues.
2: Now in Revenues, click on Fiverr Revenue Card
3. Fiverr will send you an email including further steps. Check your email and look for the mail from Fiverr.
4. Read the mail carefully and click “Click here”
5. You will be redirected to a new Fiverr page. Read the information carefully and click on “Get Started”
6. Fiverr will ask you your Security question (which you answered while making the Fiverr account). Give that answer and click “Submit”
7. Now there are 2 options:
- Number one: To get the card from Fiverr, if you don’t have Payoneer account.
- Number two: If you have Payoneer account, link it to your current Fiverr account.
7.1 connecting Fiverr to existing Payoneer
Tell your username and password of Payoneer account
That’s it, your account is linked. Wait for Payoneer approval mail in your Mailbox.