How to get Easypaisa ATM card
Easypaisa ATM Card allows customers to withdraw cash from ATMs and also make payments at thousands of PoS enabled locations nationwide. Furthermore it
- can be used at all ATMs (1Link and MNET) across Pakistan
- saves customers the hassle of visiting Easypaisa shops to withdraw cash
- is chip and pin enabled which makes it highly secure to use
Process to get Easypaisa ATM card
- Walk into your nearest Telenor Service Center or Tameer Bank branch and request for the easypaisa ATM Card
- The easypaisa agent will ask for your Mobile Account number and process your request
- You will get an approval request from easypaisa.
- You can approve the request by entering your Mobile Account PIN
- The one-time ATM card issuance charges will be deducted from your Mobile Account.
|Easypaisa ATM Card limits
|Easypaisa Mobile Account Limits will be applicable
|Card Issuance Charges
|Cash Withdrawal Charges