How to Add Info Cards to Youtube Videos
YouTube cards are in-video notifications that help promote your brand and other videos on your channel. If you haven’t used this feature before, here’s how it works for the viewer:
Creating the Cards couldn’t be easier. Just follow these easy steps:
- Sign into to your YouTube Video Manager, and click on ‘Edit’ for the video you want to add a Card to
- Click on the ‘Cards’ button in the top navigation bar, click ‘Add Card’
- Click on ‘Add Card’ again to open up the creation window for the Card type you want to add. Enter a valid URL applicable to that Card type.
- Upload an image (or pick one from the suggestions offered). Edit and optimize the title and call-to-action text
- Click ‘Create Card’ and adjust the start time for the teaser if required
YouTube states that creators can add up to 5 cards to one video. The Cards can be edited at any time just by clicking on the ‘edit’ icon next to the card in question under the Cards tab. Cards can also be cancelled at any time.