How to Auto Delete Emails from Gmail Account
If your inbox is clean, you can quickly find the relevant emails. To avoid a lot of time consumption, attempting to delete all of your older emails manually is pain. Instead, with the help of filters, you’ll be able to get rid of those emails much faster. In this article I will guide how you can auto delete Emails from your Gmail account.
Auto-Delete Old Emails in Gmail
- Log in to your Gmail account with the required credentials.
- Locate the Cog/Gear icon. This is the Gmail Settings menu and can be found at the top-right corner of the window. Click on this icon and then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- From the Gmail Settings screen, go to the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
4. Here, you will see the list of filters that you have created. Scroll down to the bottom screen and select ‘Create a new filter’ option.
5. Enter the email address that you want to auto-delete going forwards, ignore the other options, and select Create Filter at the bottom.
6. From the following menu, you can select a bunch of options. Since we are talking about auto-delete function then select the Delete it option.
7. Tap on the Create filter at the bottom.
You can create as many filters as you like. Gmail will automatically delete those incoming emails from the added email addresses.