Your Gig is the service that you sell on Fiverr. Creating your Gig is an opportunity to show off your talent and provide buyers with all the information they need to help them decide to do business with you.
- After you log in, click Selling > Gigs.
- Click CREATE A NEW GIG.
Giving appealing and creative Gig Title. Title must convey good amount of information about your gig in short amount of words.Give correct categories according to your Gig. For this, example Gig, category is GRAPHICS & DESIGNING >> BUSINESS CARDS.
- In the SEARCH TAGS field, add a minimum of one word or phrase that best describe your Gig.
- Click Save & Continue.
- In the Name your package area, write a brief title for the service you are offering.
- Describe the details of your offering in the area provided.
- In the Delivery Time drop-down menu, select the amount of days it will take for you to complete your Gig.
- Select the various items you would like to include in your service. This depends on the type of service you are offering. For example, if you are offering logo design services, you can select from a predefined list of items, such as number of logos to include, including the source file, or including a high resolution file.
- In the Revisions drop-down menu, select the amount of revisions you include in your Gig.
- In the Price drop-down menu, select a price for your service (ranging from $5 to $995).
Description and FAQ
Description, this the place where you will describe your Gig, but for more effective results, i like to break Gig description into three parts. In first part i will describe my self, for example for business card gig i will describe my work experience, i will give idea to buyer about my taste in designing, and i will try to share my work experience for example , i worked with best graphic designing company in Pakistan for 4 years etc. In second part i will describe the Gig, what exactly buyer will get for 5$, and i will also try to describe gig extras. In third part i will try to convince buyer to buy my gig, i will try to give money back warranty or i will make changes until buyer is satisfied etc.
In the Frequently Asked Questions area, you can add answers to the most commonly asked questions. Your FAQs will be displayed in your Gig page.
- In the REQUIREMENT #1 field, enter the details of your requirement.
- In the Answer Type field, select either Free Text, Multiple Answer, or Attached File.
Images are the second most important component of creating the perfect Fiverr gig. They create the thumbnail of your gig. When choosing the image you’d like to use you have three choices;
Snapshot of the gig video – We’ll be covering video in more detail a little later. Think of this like Youtube. You’ll simply be able to take the best snapshot of the video and include it as an image.
Create your own images – If you’re a graphic designer, then this one is probably going to be for you. A chance to showcase your best work.
Images from the Internet – Whilst it is an option I’d always advise against it. No doubt others in your niche have taken images from the internet and therefore you’re simply just going to fade into the background.
Ultimately to decide what’s the best for you look back to your competition, see what they are doing. Do they have snapshots of their face from the video? or really amazing graphics?
Always make sure to create images that comply with Fiverr’s gig image size which is 550×370, because otherwise, the image will be cut to fit the container and there is no full image preview on Fiverr.
- Click Publish Gig.
You will see various social networks on which you can promote your Gig. To promote your Gig, just click an icon and fill out the details.
- Click Done.