This post is about how to make 30 dollars per hour just watching videos, there is literally no better way to make money if you have a lot of time and not a lot of money! This is a great way to save some initial money so that you can invest into something more scalable like Amazon or creating an Ad agency!
Whether you’re here because you hate your job, or just looking for some extra money… User testing is a hot topic in the make money online industry. Some people think it’s a scam, others think it’s a waste of time.
Websites like TryMyUI is paying someone $10 (per 20-minute test) right now for surfing the web and answering questions.If you’re not familiar with user testing, it’s a way for developers and designers to see how people interact with their websites and apps in real-life situations.
All you have to do as a tester is be yourself: use the test website exactly as you would in a real-life situation, and voice your thoughts and frustrations out loud so the site developers can understand your experience (and others’ like you).
TryMyUI is legit… They are a US based company having 8 years in business, and they’ve been featured in major publications such as the Huffington Post.
How Does It Work?
TryMyUI makes it easy to sign up and get started.
- Provide your name, email address, and create a password. This will take you inside immediately (although you’ll also be asked to confirm you email).
- Once inside, you are required to provide some demographic information so TryMyUI can match you with relevant tests.
- Download the TryMyUI recorder. This will record your screen (as well as mouse movements) and your voice.
- This step is optional, but recommended. Before you begin your qualifications test, you can watch a 1-minute sample video which will give you some insight as to what they’re looking for.
- Your test will include a series of tasks and it will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Being a User Tester
Once you’ve completed your qualification test, you’ll have to wait to find out the results. People have reported different wait times and it seems 24 hours to a few days is normal…
If you get the gig, the tests will come to you via email.
TryMyUI recommends that their customers order between 4-6 tests. That means that the first 4-6 testers who receive an email (test offer) get the job…
How to Get More Jobs
you can also signup on similar websites in order to get more tasks
According to TryMyUI, you can expect to receive a couple tests per week. That’s less than a hundred dollars per month. But if you joined multiple websites you can get more tests.